Have you got time to spare and skills to offer? Are you looking to give something back to your community? Do you want to join a team, meet new people and make new connections?
Hands Together LUDLOW have a range of volunteering opportunities available from as little as 1 hour a week.
- Dog walking
- Walking Buddies
- Driving - those in neeed to hospital and other appointments and/or to HTL events
- Helpline call handlers
- Healthy Eating advice and support
- Cooking - community lunch and/or afternoon tea
- Surplus Food collection
- Front of house at community lunches and/or afternoon tea
- Ditial Inclusion support
- Simple emergency DIY or gardening help
- Toddler Group leaders
- Men's Shed supporters
- Youth Mentors
- Social Media
We are a tiny staff team. If you have skills you could volunteer that could support our work please get in touch with Pete or Susie.
Full briefings are provided along with any necessary training. Some roles require a DBS check. Further infomation is avaliable from our Volunteer Coordinator, Pete Gray.
If you are already volunteering in the community by providing help to those in need around you (neighbours or church members perhaps) it would be of benefit to register with Hands Together LUDLOW.