Good Grief Cafe
The Good Grief Café is free to join, you simply buy your own refreshments.
The Good Grief Cafe is a place to talk, listen and find mutual support (note: we do not offer grief counselling) through our monthly meetings and occasional events such as meals out or a trip to Ludlow Racecourse.
- Our Good Grief Café is a popular and growing group open to anyone who has lost a loved one.
- We meet the first Wednesday of every month (except January!) at Bill's Kitchen.
- It's a place to talk, listen and find mutual support from people who have been through a similar experience.
- The Good Grief Café is there for people who just need a safe space to talk, laugh and maybe make new friends.
- The group is supported by a popular and informative Facebook page.
- In order to book a place email email@example.com or ring Janna or Kim Price on 01584 873156.
"It’s been a godsend for me. I’ve made new friends in the same position as me. It’s been a great help." Good Grief Café.