Ludlow Parkinson’s Support Group is a group of people affected by Parkinson’s, either because they have the condition or care for someone who has Parkinson’s. As well as support we provide:
- An opportunity to socialise and share experiences and tips on managing the condition.
- Regular updates on research and other information about Parkinson’s
- Regular speakers about topics of interest to the group-these may or may not be Parkinson’s related
- Tea, coffee and cake in a warm, welcoming environment
- Support and information from local organisations and the two Ludlow surgeries
Membership of the group is open to join please contact CDO@handstogetherludlow.org.uk
- Ludlow Parkinson’s Support Group is affiliated to Parkinson’s UK and has access to their expertise, information, advice and newsletters
- The group meets once a month on a Tuesday, 11:00am to 12:30pm. The group meets at Clifton Court, Old Street, Ludlow or at The Clive Arms, Bromfield, Shropshire
Find out more about how you can volunteer.
‘It’s great to have a local group where issues can be discussed, and information shared.’
‘ We really appreciate being able to network and know we are not alone struggling with this awful disease’